Notes on Symfony training

  • Sjoerd De Jong
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      Dear all,
      First of all, I'm sorry if you get this email twice or more or when you are not interested in Symfony. My administration is currently a mess, cause it's to spread out. There's some discussion going on by mail, some on google groups, some on yahoogroups and some at meetup. This mail is to clarify all this and streamline communication.
      There will be a workshop on both Sat 13th and Sun 21th, @TechJini (www.techjini.com). Currently there's a waiting list for both workshops. For attending future workshops: they will only be announced at the PHP Meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/.%c2%a0So make sure you register there if you want to be informed about future workshops!
      All information about the workshop, plans, schedules, agendas and notes are available at http://etherpad.com/PgvsaP6PN5. These pages are WIKI-style, so be welcome to add your thoughts. Also there is a chat where we can meet up, I'm quite often online there.
      If you want to reach me, please contact me at sjoerddejong@.... I've sent out mails from some other adresses, but the ymail one is the one to use (other mail addresses are also used by my girlfriend and she doesn't know anything about programming, PHP or Symfony).
      Thanks for your time. CU at a workshop soon!Kind regards, Sjoerd