Re: Symfony framework training

    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
      If you're planning to attend this session, please RSVP at:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12506108/

      This will help Sjoerd know how many are coming and plan the session. The current RSVP limit is set to 15 since the venue is not decided and we don't know the limit of the venue.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

      > i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving in.
      > and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you can
      > help them out with a app

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
        awesome. already 5 up.. :D

        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/
        http://variable3.com/

      • Imran Khan
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
          Hi I would be interested to join.

          Imran

          On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

          > If you're planning to attend this session, please RSVP at:
          > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12506108/
          >
          > This will help Sjoerd know how many are coming and plan the session. The
          > current RSVP limit is set to 15 since the venue is not decided and we don't
          > know the limit of the venue.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Vinu
          >

          > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, Harsha M
          > V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving
          > in.
          > > and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you
          > can
          > > help them out with a app

        • sunil ku
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
            Hi Friends,

            I too interested in symphony(n other frameworks)  training. Please let me know the details.

            Thanks & Regards
            sunilkumar

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
              I am intrested in the frame work. Can i know the details

              With Regards
              Binoy.M.V

              From: Imran Khan <visit2imran@ gmail.com>

              To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

              Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 2:31 PM

              Hi I would be interested to join.

              Imran

              On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@ gmail. com> wrote:

              > If you're planning to attend this session, please RSVP at:

              > http://www.meetup com/Bangalore- PHP-Users/ calendar/ 12506108/

              > This will help Sjoerd know how many are coming and plan the session. The

              > current RSVP limit is set to 15 since the venue is not decided and we don't

              > know the limit of the venue.

              > Regards,

              > Vinu

              > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com <bang-phpug% 40yahoogroups. com>, Harsha M

              > V <hmvrulz@... > wrote:

              > > i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving

              > in.

              > > and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you

              > can

              > > help them out with a app

            • Mahesh Hegde
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 7, 2010
                hi iam interested in this.when is the date....