Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Symfony framework training

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 3, 2010
      i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving in.
      and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you can
      help them out with a app

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
        If you're planning to attend this session, please RSVP at:
        http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12506108/

        This will help Sjoerd know how many are coming and plan the session. The current RSVP limit is set to 15 since the venue is not decided and we don't know the limit of the venue.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

        > i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving in.
        > and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you can
        > help them out with a app

      • Harsha M V
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
          awesome. already 5 up.. :D

          --
          Harsha M V

          http://harshamv.com/
          http://variable3.com/

        • Imran Khan
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
            Hi I would be interested to join.

            Imran

            On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

            > If you're planning to attend this session, please RSVP at:
            > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12506108/
            >
            > This will help Sjoerd know how many are coming and plan the session. The
            > current RSVP limit is set to 15 since the venue is not decided and we don't
            > know the limit of the venue.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Vinu
            >

            > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, Harsha M
            > V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving
            > in.
            > > and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you
            > can
            > > help them out with a app

          • sunil ku
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
              Hi Friends,

              I too interested in symphony(n other frameworks)  training. Please let me know the details.

              Thanks & Regards
              sunilkumar

              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
                I am intrested in the frame work. Can i know the details

                With Regards
                Binoy.M.V

                From: Imran Khan <visit2imran@ gmail.com>

                To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

                Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 2:31 PM

                Hi I would be interested to join.

                Imran

                On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@ gmail. com> wrote:

                > If you're planning to attend this session, please RSVP at:

                > http://www.meetup com/Bangalore- PHP-Users/ calendar/ 12506108/

                > This will help Sjoerd know how many are coming and plan the session. The

                > current RSVP limit is set to 15 since the venue is not decided and we don't

                > know the limit of the venue.

                > Regards,

                > Vinu

                > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com <bang-phpug% 40yahoogroups. com>, Harsha M

                > V <hmvrulz@... > wrote:

                > > i agree with Amit. first meet. let it be about introduction and diving

                > in.

                > > and you can give them some homework. once they are familiar with it. you

                > can

                > > help them out with a app

              • Mahesh Hegde
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 7, 2010
                  hi iam interested in this.when is the date....