Re: [bang-phpug] Upload script problem

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hai
      Thank you for your reply dude. I have already figured it out..
      Chaitanya

      "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
      trying..."

      http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

      http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

      http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/

      http://9986025424.co.cc -- Live news channels

      On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Gurramq Anurag <gurram_anurag@...>wrote:

      > Can you say me the error you are getting
      >
      > Get your preferred Email name!
      > Now you can @... and @....
      > http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/

    • Udayakumar Sarangapani
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010

        I have faced this problem in the beginning. So, before going to use the
        upload code, go through the manual to get more information about the upload
        file error # and their descriptions.

        Once I have the same problem while my client uploading the flash file and i
        was not able to run it. Finally I found that errors in flash file.

        Thanks for sharing.

        -U