Quick reminder about the Bangalore PHP Meetup tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Hi All,

      This is just a quick reminder for tommorrow's meetup. We're starting of at 11am so be there before that. For those of you who asked how long the meetup will go on, we should be wind up around 1pm. Join us for how ever long it's possible for you.

      The list of frameworks and the speakers for tomorrow are:
      - CakePHP - Vijay Kumar Singhal
      - Zend Framework - Ganesh H S + Sudheer Satyanarayana
      - WordPress - Sudar
      - Symfony - Sjoerd
      - Joomla - Raghavendra

      There will also be a quick 15 minute demo on how to get your LAMP apps working on Windows after the framework shootout.

      The address to the venue and directions are on the link here. If you haven't yet RSVP'ed for the event, do so now:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729

      If you have trouble getting to the venue, or need directions, you can call me on 9845520115

      Also please forward this meetup link to friends who'd be interested in joining us:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729