Few valuable articles for PHP Developers

  • adrevol@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
      Dear Fellow Developers,

      I would like introduce you to one of the website in which I am writing up some articles especially in PHP

      Please do drop at the website to have a look at the articles,

      http://www.ittreats.com/category/os/php

      Any way, I agree to the point that most of the Articles are very simple

      but I promise these will help you at most of the times when you sit for coding.

      Looking forward for your contribution by registering with the website and posting back with the Articles and sharing it with fellow Developers.

      P.S :

      1. Mods, please allow this message to pass on , as I am not at all trying to market it but, looking forward for recognization for the website and the articles

      2. Will be eagerly waiting for your +ve as well as -ve Feed back.

      Regards,
      Nagendra Kumar
    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        Thanks dude. Quite a nice site.

        --
        Chaitanya

        "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
        trying..."

        http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

        http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

        http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/