Re: [bang-phpug] Re: navigation from price radio button to price filed in shoppin cart

  • jegan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
      in the form use for loop to print all price with details

      <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
      $ <br />
      <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
      $ <br />
      <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
      $ <br />

      in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .

      In case you required more than one identifier, user _

      <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
      Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />

      Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
      the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .

      jegan

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
      > wrote:

      > I have the code (similar to
      >
      > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
      > )workingfine
      > for a shopping cart
      > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
      > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
      >
      > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
      > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
      > select a single item in that options provided.
      >
      > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
      >

      > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
      > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
      > facing?
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Vinu
      > >
      > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
      > 40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
      >
      > > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > wat to write

      > > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

      > used
      > price

      > > > --
      > > > Thanks & Regards
      > > > Vijayalakshmi

      > Thanks & Regards
      > Vijayalakshmi

    • vijaya lakshmi
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 26, 2010
        Thankful to all, the group was really supportive. Happy to be a part of
        it.
        :-)

        On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

        > in the form use for loop to print all price with details
        >
        > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
        > $ <br />
        > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
        > $ <br />
        > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
        > $ <br />
        >
        > in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .
        >
        > In case you required more than one identifier, user _
        >
        > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
        > Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />
        >
        > Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
        > the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .
        >
        > jegan
        >

        > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
        > vijayalakshmi6jun@... <vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>
        > > wrote:
        >

        > > I have the code (similar to
        > >

        > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
        > > )workingfine
        > > for a shopping cart
        > > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
        > > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
        > >
        > > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
        > > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
        > > select a single item in that options provided.
        > >
        > > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
        > >

        > > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com><vinuthomas%
        > 40gmail.com>>
        >
        > > wrote:
        > > >

        > > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't
        > think
        > > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
        > > facing?
        > > >
        > > > Regards,
        > > > Vinu
        > > >
        > > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%