Re: [bang-phpug] Re: navigation from price radio button to price filed in shoppin cart

  • vijaya lakshmi
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
      I have the code (similar to
      http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454)workingfine
      for a shopping cart
      in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
      shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .

      now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
      http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
      select a single item in that options provided.

      once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.

      On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

      > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
      > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are facing?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Vinu
      >
      > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
      > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > wat to write
      > >
      > > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > just write it .. [?]
      > > >
      > > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@
      > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

      > > > radio
      > > > the

      > > --
      > > Thanks & Regards
      > > Vijayalakshmi

      Thanks & Regards
      Vijayalakshmi

    • jegan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
        in the form use for loop to print all price with details

        <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
        $ <br />
        <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
        $ <br />
        <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
        $ <br />

        in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .

        In case you required more than one identifier, user _

        <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
        Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />

        Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
        the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .

        jegan

        On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
        > wrote:

        > I have the code (similar to
        >
        > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
        > )workingfine
        > for a shopping cart
        > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
        > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
        >
        > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
        > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
        > select a single item in that options provided.
        >
        > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
        >

        > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com>>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
        > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
        > facing?
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Vinu
        > >
        > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
        > 40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
        >
        > > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > wat to write

        > > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

        > used
        > price

        > > > --
        > > > Thanks & Regards
        > > > Vijayalakshmi

        > Thanks & Regards
        > Vijayalakshmi

      • vijaya lakshmi
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 26, 2010
          Thankful to all, the group was really supportive. Happy to be a part of
          it.
          :-)

          On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

          > in the form use for loop to print all price with details
          >
          > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
          > $ <br />
          > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
          > $ <br />
          > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
          > $ <br />
          >
          > in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .
          >
          > In case you required more than one identifier, user _
          >
          > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
          > Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />
          >
          > Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
          > the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .
          >
          > jegan
          >

          > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
          > vijayalakshmi6jun@... <vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>
          > > wrote:
          >

          > > I have the code (similar to
          > >

          > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
          > > )workingfine
          > > for a shopping cart
          > > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
          > > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
          > >
          > > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
          > > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
          > > select a single item in that options provided.
          > >
          > > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
          > >

          > > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com><vinuthomas%
          > 40gmail.com>>
          >
          > > wrote:
          > > >

          > > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't
          > think
          > > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
          > > facing?
          > > >
          > > > Regards,
          > > > Vinu
          > > >
          > > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%