Re: [bang-phpug] navigation from price radio button to price filed in shoppin cart

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
      Hai
      If u can provide the code then it would be more easier. Or else
      check this example..

      --
      Chaitanya

      "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
      trying..."

      http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

      http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

      http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/

      http://9986025424.co.cc -- Live news channels

    • arajapandi
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
        can u explain clearly....

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

        > wat to write
        >
        > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > just write it .. [?]
        > >
        > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>
        > > wrote:
        > >

        > > > Hi,
        > > >
        > > > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used
        > > radio
        > > > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to
        > > the
        > > > field in checkout table.

        > Thanks & Regards
        > Vijayalakshmi

      • vijaya lakshmi
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
          I have the code (similar to
          http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454)workingfine
          for a shopping cart
          in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
          shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .

          now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
          http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
          select a single item in that options provided.

          once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.

          On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

          > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
          > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are facing?
          >
          > Regards,
          > Vinu
          >
          > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
          > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > wat to write
          > >
          > > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > just write it .. [?]
          > > >
          > > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@
          > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

          > > > radio
          > > > the

          > > --
          > > Thanks & Regards
          > > Vijayalakshmi

          Thanks & Regards
          Vijayalakshmi

        • jegan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
            in the form use for loop to print all price with details

            <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
            $ <br />
            <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
            $ <br />
            <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
            $ <br />

            in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .

            In case you required more than one identifier, user _

            <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
            Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />

            Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
            the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .

            jegan

            On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
            > wrote:

            > I have the code (similar to
            >
            > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
            > )workingfine
            > for a shopping cart
            > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
            > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
            >
            > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
            > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
            > select a single item in that options provided.
            >
            > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
            >

            > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
            > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
            > facing?
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > > Vinu
            > >
            > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
            > 40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
            >
            > > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > wat to write

            > > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

            > used
            > price

            > > > --
            > > > Thanks & Regards
            > > > Vijayalakshmi

            > Thanks & Regards
            > Vijayalakshmi

          • vijaya lakshmi
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 26, 2010
              Thankful to all, the group was really supportive. Happy to be a part of
              it.
              :-)

              On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

              > in the form use for loop to print all price with details
              >
              > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
              > $ <br />
              > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
              > $ <br />
              > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
              > $ <br />
              >
              > in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .
              >
              > In case you required more than one identifier, user _
              >
              > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
              > Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />
              >
              > Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
              > the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .
              >
              > jegan
              >

              > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
              > vijayalakshmi6jun@... <vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>
              > > wrote:
              >

              > > I have the code (similar to
              > >

              > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
              > > )workingfine
              > > for a shopping cart
              > > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
              > > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
              > >
              > > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
              > > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
              > > select a single item in that options provided.
              > >
              > > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
              > >

              > > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com><vinuthomas%
              > 40gmail.com>>
              >
              > > wrote:
              > > >

              > > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't
              > think
              > > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
              > > facing?
              > > >
              > > > Regards,
              > > > Vinu
              > > >
              > > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%