Re: [bang-phpug] navigation from price radio button to price filed in shoppin cart

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
      Hai
      If u can provide the code then it would be more easier. Or else
      check this example..

      --
      Chaitanya

      "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
      trying..."

      http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

      http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

      http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/

      http://9986025424.co.cc -- Live news channels

    • jegan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
        just write it .. [?]

        On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used radio
        > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to the
        > field in checkout table.

      • vijaya lakshmi
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
          wat to write

          On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

          > just write it .. [?]
          >
          > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used
          > radio
          > > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to
          > the
          > > field in checkout table.

          Thanks & Regards
          Vijayalakshmi

        • arajapandi
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
            can u explain clearly....

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
              What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are facing?

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

              > wat to write
              >
              > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > just write it .. [?]
              > >
              > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>
              > > wrote:
              > >

              > > > Hi,
              > > >
              > > > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used
              > > radio
              > > > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to
              > > the
              > > > field in checkout table.

              > Thanks & Regards
              > Vijayalakshmi

            • vijaya lakshmi
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                I have the code (similar to
                http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454)workingfine
                for a shopping cart
                in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
                shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .

                now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
                http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
                select a single item in that options provided.

                once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.

                On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

                > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
                > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are facing?
                >
                > Regards,
                > Vinu
                >
                > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
                > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > wat to write
                > >
                > > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
                > > >

                > > > just write it .. [?]
                > > >
                > > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@
                > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

                > > > radio
                > > > the

                > > --
                > > Thanks & Regards
                > > Vijayalakshmi

                Thanks & Regards
                Vijayalakshmi

              • jegan
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                  in the form use for loop to print all price with details

                  <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
                  $ <br />
                  <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
                  $ <br />
                  <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
                  $ <br />

                  in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .

                  In case you required more than one identifier, user _

                  <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
                  Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />

                  Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
                  the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .

                  jegan

                  On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
                  > wrote:

                  > I have the code (similar to
                  >
                  > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
                  > )workingfine
                  > for a shopping cart
                  > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
                  > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
                  >
                  > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
                  > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
                  > select a single item in that options provided.
                  >
                  > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
                  >

                  > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > >

                  > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
                  > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
                  > facing?
                  > >
                  > > Regards,
                  > > Vinu
                  > >
                  > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
                  > 40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
                  >
                  > > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > wat to write

                  > > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

                  > used
                  > price

                  > > > --
                  > > > Thanks & Regards
                  > > > Vijayalakshmi

                  > Thanks & Regards
                  > Vijayalakshmi

                • vijaya lakshmi
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 26, 2010
                    Thankful to all, the group was really supportive. Happy to be a part of
                    it.
                    :-)

                    On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

                    > in the form use for loop to print all price with details
                    >
                    > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
                    > $ <br />
                    > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
                    > $ <br />
                    > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
                    > $ <br />
                    >
                    > in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .
                    >
                    > In case you required more than one identifier, user _
                    >
                    > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
                    > Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />
                    >
                    > Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
                    > the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .
                    >
                    > jegan
                    >

                    > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
                    > vijayalakshmi6jun@... <vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>
                    > > wrote:
                    >

                    > > I have the code (similar to
                    > >

                    > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
                    > > )workingfine
                    > > for a shopping cart
                    > > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
                    > > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
                    > >
                    > > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
                    > > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
                    > > select a single item in that options provided.
                    > >
                    > > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
                    > >

                    > > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com><vinuthomas%
                    > 40gmail.com>>
                    >
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >

                    > > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't
                    > think
                    > > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
                    > > facing?
                    > > >
                    > > > Regards,
                    > > > Vinu
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%