navigation from price radio button to price filed in shoppin cart

  • vijaya
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010

      working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used radio buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to the field in checkout table.
    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
        Hai
        If u can provide the code then it would be more easier. Or else
        check this example..

        --
        Chaitanya

        "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
        trying..."

        http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

        http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

        http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/

        http://9986025424.co.cc -- Live news channels

      • jegan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
          just write it .. [?]

          On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used radio
          > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to the
          > field in checkout table.

        • vijaya lakshmi
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
            wat to write

            On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

            > just write it .. [?]
            >
            > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            >

            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used
            > radio
            > > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to
            > the
            > > field in checkout table.

            Thanks & Regards
            Vijayalakshmi

          • arajapandi
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
              can u explain clearly....

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are facing?

                --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

                > wat to write
                >
                > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > just write it .. [?]
                > >
                > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>
                > > wrote:
                > >

                > > > Hi,
                > > >
                > > > working on a shopping cart, have multiple options for price have used
                > > radio
                > > > buttons for that, need to write a code to navigate this checked price to
                > > the
                > > > field in checkout table.

                > Thanks & Regards
                > Vijayalakshmi

              • vijaya lakshmi
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                  I have the code (similar to
                  http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454)workingfine
                  for a shopping cart
                  in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
                  shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .

                  now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
                  http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
                  select a single item in that options provided.

                  once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.

                  On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

                  > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
                  > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are facing?
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Vinu
                  >
                  > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
                  > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > wat to write
                  > >
                  > > On 1/21/10, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > just write it .. [?]
                  > > >
                  > > > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM, vijaya <vijayalakshmi6jun@
                  > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

                  > > > radio
                  > > > the

                  > > --
                  > > Thanks & Regards
                  > > Vijayalakshmi

                  Thanks & Regards
                  Vijayalakshmi

                • jegan
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                    in the form use for loop to print all price with details

                    <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
                    $ <br />
                    <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
                    $ <br />
                    <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
                    $ <br />

                    in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .

                    In case you required more than one identifier, user _

                    <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
                    Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />

                    Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
                    the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .

                    jegan

                    On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
                    > wrote:

                    > I have the code (similar to
                    >
                    > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
                    > )workingfine
                    > for a shopping cart
                    > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
                    > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
                    >
                    > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
                    > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
                    > select a single item in that options provided.
                    >
                    > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
                    >

                    > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com>>
                    > wrote:
                    > >

                    > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't think
                    > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
                    > facing?
                    > >
                    > > Regards,
                    > > Vinu
                    > >
                    > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
                    > 40yahoogroups.com>, vijaya
                    >
                    > > lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > wat to write

                    > > ...<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

                    > used
                    > price

                    > > > --
                    > > > Thanks & Regards
                    > > > Vijayalakshmi

                    > Thanks & Regards
                    > Vijayalakshmi

                  • vijaya lakshmi
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 26, 2010
                      Thankful to all, the group was really supportive. Happy to be a part of
                      it.
                      :-)

                      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

                      > in the form use for loop to print all price with details
                      >
                      > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="12"> Buy ebook for 1 month 120
                      > $ <br />
                      > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="13"> Buy ebook for 2 month 220
                      > $ <br />
                      > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="14"> Buy ebook for 3 month 320
                      > $ <br />
                      >
                      > in the form submit, $selectedProduct= $_POST['identifier'] .
                      >
                      > In case you required more than one identifier, user _
                      >
                      > <input type="radio" name="identifier" value="<priceId_durationId_offerId>">
                      > Buy ebook for 1 month 120 $ <br />
                      >
                      > Don't keep the price in the radio button value, any one can change it in
                      > the client side. Validate the id before saving in db .
                      >
                      > jegan
                      >

                      > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
                      > vijayalakshmi6jun@... <vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>
                      > > wrote:
                      >

                      > > I have the code (similar to
                      > >

                      > http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Experience+Zone/LCD/Haier+L+32S9+32+inches+LCD+TV/2436454
                      > > )workingfine
                      > > for a shopping cart
                      > > in the code i have there is only one price option and it is been taken to
                      > > shopping cart when we click on addtocart option .
                      > >
                      > > now i need to modify this one so that when i have multiple options(as in
                      > > http://www.tarangarts.com/balaji/tanjore-paintings/c-1-p-90.html) and
                      > > select a single item in that options provided.
                      > >
                      > > once we check the radio button the price should move to the cart.
                      > >

                      > > On 1/21/10, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@... <vinuthomas%40gmail.com><vinuthomas%
                      > 40gmail.com>>
                      >
                      > > wrote:
                      > > >

                      > > > What Jegan meant was to create the form with the elements. I don't
                      > think
                      > > > your problem was clear to everyone. What's the exact problem you are
                      > > facing?
                      > > >
                      > > > Regards,
                      > > > Vinu
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%