PHP Meetup on 30th January - PHP Framework Shootout.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      Hi All,

      We're all getting set for the meetup next weekend on the Saturday the 30th. I've got quite a few suggestions and one which stood out was a PHP Framework Shootout. What's good about a framework, what's it suited for, strengths & weaknesses? For this we need your help.

      We need speakers for each of the frameworks and each speaker for the framework will be given 15 minutes to talk about their framework and why you recommend it. We need people to speak up for their favorite framework!

      Those of you who'd like to talk up for their favorite framework, add your names and framework choice on this page:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/pages/Framework_Shootout_Warriors/

      If you're not yet part of the PHP Meetup group, join there and let us know if you will be coming for this meetup. Here are the details for this month's meetup:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/