Looking For Web Developer/LAMP / PHP Software Engineer

  • Club Mocazo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      Verity was established in the year 2000 to provide software development services and content in the Telecom VAS segment. Verity is also a mobile applications company which provides authentication services for financial and other transactions.
      We are currently recruiting PHP Professionals for Verity Technologies and are looking for candidates who comply with the following criteria:-
      Job Description: PHP related development work
      Web: HTML, XML, PHP and My SQL
      An experienced PHP programmer with 1+ to 3 years of experience. Specific experience in developing web application reporting and analytics interfaces an advantage.

      Required Skills

      • Versatile PHP developer

      • MySQL Database design and interaction, additional database skills a benefit.

      • Strong JavaScript

      • Experience working with AJAX technologies.

      • Good understanding if OOP principles.

      Others: Good communication skills

      Minimum experience: 12+ months

      Qualification: BE/ BTech/MCA with 60% minimum

      Job Location: Bangalore

      Please email your resume to ramesh@... listed candidates will be called for an interview.

      Please forward this opening to your colleagues or friends who would be interested.

      Warm Regards,
      Ramesh A.

      Verity Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
      #791, 1st Cross, 12th Main,
      HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar,
      Bangalore – 560008
      Phone: +91.80.25251500/1 Fax: +91.80.25251502
      Mobile: +919986793700
    • Club Mocazo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        U can send me updated CV to my mail id(ramesh[at]veritytech[dot]com)