payment gateway Integration

  • PHP Developer (Imran Khan)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hello Friends,

      I want to integrate a payment gateway for one of our indian client which
      will help in making the payments through credit online.

      can some one please assist me on the same.

      IAM VERY NEW TO Payment gateway integration so any guidelines will be really
      appreciated.

      *Warm Regards*
      **

    • Arockiaraj
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010

        Let me know you are going to integrate(Like paypal, gpay and etc...)

        REgards,
        Arockia Raj