Re: [bang-phpug] Bangalore PHP January '10 Meetup

  • Hari KT
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
      Hi ,
      I have a suggestion for you guys . I am not at present in Bangalore. Don't know how many of you are using frameworks and all . If some one can come with an introduction to some of your favourite PHP frameworks , why you choosed it , future and beneficts of that framework with others, phpunit , orm tools like doctrine or propel that may be good .
      Thanks

      Hari K T

      http://harikt.com/

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009
        Thanks for the suggestion Hari. We'll may be do a Framework rundown with the
        group this meetup. Will keep this idea in mind while organizing the Jan
        Meeup.

        Blogs: http://blogs.vinuthomas.com
        Blogs: http://www.mynokiaworld.com
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/vinuthomas