Re: [bang-phpug] Bangalore PHP January '10 Meetup

  • Pavan PHP
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2009
      My vote will be for:

      *Interactive sessions where people put up problems and let the rest of the
      group come up with solutions.*

      Regards
      Pavan PHP

      On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

      > We're tentatively having the next Bangalore PHP meetup on the 30th of
      > January. I've got quite a few suggestions from the members of the group on
      > what we should do for the next meetup. Here are some of the suggestions:
      >
      > - Talks with more 'Code' Value and less slides
      > - Interactive sessions where people put up problems and let the rest of the
      > group come up with solutions.
      > - Quick coverage on Emerging Technologies in PHP
      >
      > Since we still haven't finalized on what we should be doing for the next
      > meetup, let's discuss what you want out of the next one here on our Yahoo
      > Groups Discussions.
      >
      > I'll put up the final Agenda on the meetup site, when we get closer to the
      > event.
      >
      > You can RSVP for the event at:
      > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
      >
      > Regards,
      > Vinu

    • Hari KT
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
        Hi ,
        I have a suggestion for you guys . I am not at present in Bangalore. Don't know how many of you are using frameworks and all . If some one can come with an introduction to some of your favourite PHP frameworks , why you choosed it , future and beneficts of that framework with others, phpunit , orm tools like doctrine or propel that may be good .
        Thanks

        Hari K T

        http://harikt.com/

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009
          Thanks for the suggestion Hari. We'll may be do a Framework rundown with the
          group this meetup. Will keep this idea in mind while organizing the Jan
          Meeup.

          Blogs: http://blogs.vinuthomas.com
          Blogs: http://www.mynokiaworld.com
          Twitter: http://twitter.com/vinuthomas