Bangalore PHP January '10 Meetup

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2009
      We're tentatively having the next Bangalore PHP meetup on the 30th of January. I've got quite a few suggestions from the members of the group on what we should do for the next meetup. Here are some of the suggestions:

      - Talks with more 'Code' Value and less slides
      - Interactive sessions where people put up problems and let the rest of the group come up with solutions.
      - Quick coverage on Emerging Technologies in PHP

      Since we still haven't finalized on what we should be doing for the next meetup, let's discuss what you want out of the next one here on our Yahoo Groups Discussions.

      I'll put up the final Agenda on the meetup site, when we get closer to the event.

      You can RSVP for the event at:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/

    • Pavan PHP
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2009
        My vote will be for:

        *Interactive sessions where people put up problems and let the rest of the
        group come up with solutions.*

        Regards
        Pavan PHP

        On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

        > We're tentatively having the next Bangalore PHP meetup on the 30th of
        > January. I've got quite a few suggestions from the members of the group on
        > what we should do for the next meetup. Here are some of the suggestions:
        >
        > - Talks with more 'Code' Value and less slides
        > - Interactive sessions where people put up problems and let the rest of the
        > group come up with solutions.
        > - Quick coverage on Emerging Technologies in PHP
        >
        > Since we still haven't finalized on what we should be doing for the next
        > meetup, let's discuss what you want out of the next one here on our Yahoo
        > Groups Discussions.
        >
        > I'll put up the final Agenda on the meetup site, when we get closer to the
        > event.
        >
        > You can RSVP for the event at:
        > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
        >
        > Regards,
        > Vinu

      • Hari KT
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
          Hi ,
          I have a suggestion for you guys . I am not at present in Bangalore. Don't know how many of you are using frameworks and all . If some one can come with an introduction to some of your favourite PHP frameworks , why you choosed it , future and beneficts of that framework with others, phpunit , orm tools like doctrine or propel that may be good .
          Thanks

          Hari K T

          http://harikt.com/

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009
            Thanks for the suggestion Hari. We'll may be do a Framework rundown with the
            group this meetup. Will keep this idea in mind while organizing the Jan
            Meeup.

            Blogs: http://blogs.vinuthomas.com
            Blogs: http://www.mynokiaworld.com
            Twitter: http://twitter.com/vinuthomas