Hello everyone

  • madhav Joshi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2009
      Hi ,My name is Madhav
      I am new to this yahoo group hope to find something interesting.
      I am 2009 fresher and looking out for job as i hav experience as web developer using php,JS,CSS etc please let me know any new job openings for my profile

    • Gurramq Anurag
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2009
        Hello guys please send to my mail or sms me about any newer offers in php

        Get your preferred Email name!
        Now you can @... and @....