Wanted php developers

  • balakalyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Wanted php developers for an MNC company based in Australia, Singapore and India. Fist placement will be in India for two months based on performance will be relocated to
      Australia or Singapore.
      No. of Vacancy - 5.

      Experience :- 3+ years experience. Qualification: - Post Graduates / Graduates / Diploma Holders with exceptional academic record and outstanding Software development skills.
      Requirements: • Knowledge of PHP frameworks (Joomla, oscommerce, Magento, Wordpress, Moodle, CMS).

      • Strong foundation in SQL, PHP.
      • Integrate Custom shipping and Payment Modules.
      • Design database and coordinate the UI design.
      • Other UI Programming Experience - AJAX, XSLT, DHTML, JavaScript.
      • Excellent communication skills.
      • Web 2.0 standards.
      • Photoshop, CorelDraw, XML, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, API integration like Face book, Twitter will be an added advantage.

      Salary : paid in USD.

      NOTE: NO FAKE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES WILL BE ENTERTAINED

      FORWARD YOUR GENUINE RESUME TO balakalyan@yahoo. com

      WITH SUBJECT "PHP DEVELOPER"
    • kshitij nirmaley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        Dear Sir/Madam,

        With reference to your mail I am sending my updated resume to you. Kindly find it.

        Thanks in advance,
        Best Regards,
        Kshitij S. Nirmaley