Re: [bang-phpug] The next PHP Bangalore meetup

  • Sudheer Satyanarayana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      On Wednesday 02 December 2009 08:16 PM, Vinu Thomas wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > Thanks for making the previous meetup a success. Even though our plan
      > was to have a monthly meetup, I've been quite tied up the last month and
      > this and was unable to setup a meetup for this group.
      > Let's target on having the next meetup in January. I've setup a poll for
      > you to choose which date is most convenient for you. Once the votes are
      > in, we'll try arranging the venue for the date with most number of
      > votes. Link to the poll:
      > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/215803/
      > <http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/215803/>
      >
      > Also let me know what you would like to hear about during the next
      > meetup, and suggestions for talks/demos/interactive sessions you would
      > like to present or attend.

      Thanks for the announcement, Vinu.

      Personally, I would like to listen to talks on topics like test driven
      development(TDD), behaviour driven development(BDD), continuous
      integration(CI), domain driven design(DDD), object relational
      mappers(ORM), re-factoring, etc. If somebody has something to share with
      respect the mentioned topics, I am all ears.

      Also, judging from the previous event, I think most of us are interested
      in more of code and less of talk. Personally, I am fine with both talk
      and workshop sessions.

      I am interested to know what others think.

      --

      Sudheer Satyanarayana
      Binary Vibes Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.