The next PHP Bangalore meetup

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi All,

      Thanks for making the previous meetup a success. Even though our plan
      was to have a monthly meetup, I've been quite tied up the last month and
      this and was unable to setup a meetup for this group.
      Let's target on having the next meetup in January. I've setup a poll for
      you to choose which date is most convenient for you. Once the votes are
      in, we'll try arranging the venue for the date with most number of
      votes. Link to the poll:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/215803/
      <http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/215803/>

      Also let me know what you would like to hear about during the next
      meetup, and suggestions for talks/demos/interactive sessions you would
      like to present or attend.

    • Sudheer Satyanarayana
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        On Wednesday 02 December 2009 08:16 PM, Vinu Thomas wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Thanks for making the previous meetup a success. Even though our plan
        > was to have a monthly meetup, I've been quite tied up the last month and
        > this and was unable to setup a meetup for this group.
        > Let's target on having the next meetup in January. I've setup a poll for
        > you to choose which date is most convenient for you. Once the votes are
        > in, we'll try arranging the venue for the date with most number of
        > votes. Link to the poll:
        > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/215803/
        > <http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/215803/>
        >
        > Also let me know what you would like to hear about during the next
        > meetup, and suggestions for talks/demos/interactive sessions you would
        > like to present or attend.

        Thanks for the announcement, Vinu.

        Personally, I would like to listen to talks on topics like test driven
        development(TDD), behaviour driven development(BDD), continuous
        integration(CI), domain driven design(DDD), object relational
        mappers(ORM), re-factoring, etc. If somebody has something to share with
        respect the mentioned topics, I am all ears.

        Also, judging from the previous event, I think most of us are interested
        in more of code and less of talk. Personally, I am fine with both talk
        and workshop sessions.

        I am interested to know what others think.

        --

        Sudheer Satyanarayana
        Binary Vibes Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.