Re: [bang-phpug] Fw: please i need quick help

  • yasmeen abdelsalam
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2009
      ok , i think i explain it in the previous message  , can u help me?

      From: yasmeen abdelsalam <yasmeen_fci@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [bang-phpug] Fw: please i need quick help
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 3:20 PM

      Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 4:34 AM

      i see your group while browsing, and i want you t help me if you please

      i have a project that i must deliver it today but it has some errors

      if u can help me

      when i click on submit button in adminpage.php it must go to store.php and store data in the database but it don't do that.

      another thing is that how can labels' values in adminpage given to textboxes as values in edit report.php when i click on Edit link in adminpage.php

      the last is that loginout.php executes index.php several times not just nce , why?

      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo com/

    • Vijay Srinivas
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2009
        If it is not storing in the database, then check the sql command. Take a print within the comments like this:
        print "\n<!-- The sql command is : $sqlcommand -->\n";
        Then, run the code and view the code and search for the words "The sql command is".
        Copy and paste the sql command inside the sql browser, and detect if there is any error or not.
        From: yasmeen abdelsalam <yasmeen_fci@ yahoo.com>

        To: contact@abcphp. com