Fw: please i need quick help

  • yasmeen abdelsalam
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2009
      --- On Thu, 11/26/09, yasmeen abdelsalam <yasmeen_fci@...> wrote:

      From: yasmeen abdelsalam <yasmeen_fci@...>
      Subject: please i need quick help
      To: contact@...
      Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 4:34 AM

      i see your group while browsing, and i want you t help me if you please
      i have a project that i must deliver it today but it has some errors
      if u can help me

      when i click on submit button in adminpage.php it must go to store.php and store data in the database but it don't do that.
      another thing is that how can labels' values in adminpage given to textboxes as values in edit report.php when i click on Edit link in adminpage.php
      the last is that loginout.php executes index.php several times not just nce , why?

    • Koushik G raj
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2009
        Hi yasmeen,i am not clear about you task.but it seems to be session expiring frequently in your site.

        From: yasmeen abdelsalam <yasmeen_fci@ yahoo.com>

        To: contact@abcphp. com

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2009
          ok , i think i explain it in the previous message  , can u help me?

          Hi yasmeen,i am not clear about you task.but it seems to be session expiring frequently in your site.

          i see your group while browsing, and i want you t help me if you please

          i have a project that i must deliver it today but it has some errors

          if u can help me

          when i click on submit button in adminpage.php it must go to store.php and store data in the database but it don't do that.

          another thing is that how can labels' values in adminpage given to textboxes as values in edit report.php when i click on Edit link in adminpage.php

          the last is that loginout.php executes index.php several times not just nce , why?

          The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo com/

        • Vijay Srinivas
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2009
            If it is not storing in the database, then check the sql command. Take a print within the comments like this:
            print "\n<!-- The sql command is : $sqlcommand -->\n";
            Then, run the code and view the code and search for the words "The sql command is".
            Copy and paste the sql command inside the sql browser, and detect if there is any error or not.
            From: yasmeen abdelsalam <yasmeen_fci@ yahoo.com>

            To: contact@abcphp. com