phpbb3 not working

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      hai
      I have installed the phpbb3 in my machine. it is wondows xp sp3
      and i have installed xampp 1.5.5 in the machine.
      when i installed the phpbb3 and after doing all the configurations i went to
      the admin panel and once i do the settings and logout from the admin panel
      and if i try to login to admin panel again it is giving me an error stating
      that you doesnot have previlages to login..
      can any one let me know where am i doing wrong..

      --
      Chaitanya

      "Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time

      http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

      http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

      http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/