Concluding today's meetup

  • sudheer_boss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hello,

      Thanks for organizing the event, Vinu. It was really a wonderful experience.

      I have published a blog post about the event. The slides are available for download. Please take a moment and let me know how did the presentation go. Good, bad or ugly. All comments are welcome. :) http://tr.im/DID9

      I am having difficulty sending mails to this group from my email client. I am now using the web interface. I apologize if you have received the message multiple times.

      Regards,
      Sudheer