Reminder for the PHP Meetup Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to remind you all about the PHP Meetup tomorrow. It's taking
      place at Microsoft's Office (directions and map below) tomorrow (*31st
      October*) from *11am*. If you haven't yet invited your friends to the event,
      ask them to join our meetup group and let us know they'll be attending; you
      can forward this link to them so they too can let us know they're joining
      us. - <http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/11578824/>
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/11578824/.

      The PHP Talks taking place tomorrow are:

      - RESTful applications with PHP by Sudheer Satyanarayana
      - PHP Best Practises by Ansar Ahmed.
      - Cloud Computing for PHP Developers by Janakiram MSV

      *Directions to the Venue*

      Enter the Intermediate Ring Road headed towards Koramangala. Once on the
      intermediate ring road, drive down straight till you cross DELL and other
      office buildings such as Airtel etc on your left hand side. You will find
      the main entrance to the Embassy Golf Link Park immediately after these
      buildings, on your left hand side.

      *Location of Microsoft Office in Embassy Golf Links Business Park:*- Once
      inside the Embassy Golf Links Business Park complex, through the main
      entrance, head down the road till you reach a Circle. At the circle, the
      building on your left, with over 7 floors, is the *Microsoft Signature
      Building*. Keep left on the circle and you will find the entrance to the
      building on your left, just as you enter the road..

      Once you reach the *Signature Building,* head over to the Ground Floor
      reception in the Signature building to collect the security pass.

      *Map to the venue:*
      <http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3483/routeg.png>

      See you all tomorrow at the meet. If you have trouble finding the place, you
      can contact me at 9845520115 or Nahas on 9916940709.

    • Sudheer Satyanarayana
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
        >> Hi all,
        >>
        >> I just wanted to remind you all about the PHP Meetup tomorrow. It's
        >> taking
        >> place at Microsoft's Office (directions and map below) tomorrow (*31st
        >> October*) from *11am*.
        >>
        >> The PHP Talks taking place tomorrow are:
        >>

        >> - RESTful applications with PHP by Sudheer Satyanarayana
        >> - PHP Best Practises by Ansar Ahmed.
        >> - Cloud Computing for PHP Developers by Janakiram MSV

        Thanks for organizing the event, Vinu. It was really a wonderful
        experience.

        I have published a blog post about the event. The slides are available
        for download. Please take a moment and let me know how did the
        presentation go. Good, bad or ugly. All comments are welcome. :)
        http://tr.im/DID9