[Job Post] Technology Specialist (Web) in Goa based company
* About the Company:*
Dotahead (www.dotahead.com) is a company squarely focused on the web based
in Goa. We conceptualize, design, develop and market great web products.
Some of our clients include IDG India (www.cio.in, beta.pcworld.in,
www.channelworld.in), Kotak Group, IPFonline, Sharekhan, Landmark Group and
many more. We are a part of the group of companies which include companies
like Synapse (www.informationmatters.in), Dygnos (www.dygnos.com),
VisualJuju (www.visualjuju.com) and MoneyMentor (www.moneymentor.in).
- Work with UI designers to develop an understanding of the web product
- Convert Photoshop designs into standards compliant HTML, CSS and
- Design database appropriately for the product ensuring longevity and
flexibility of the application
- Conduct a study to choose the development platform for the web product
(it could be content management systems like Movable Type, Worpress, Drupal
or MVC frameworks like CakePHP or RoR)
- Develop the technology solution for the product end to end.
- Deploy the solution on the client�s server environment. Even advice
clients on the most appropriate server environment for them
- Manage constant process of developing a web product and the release
- Should have experience in writing cutting edge web applications in
- Should be at mastery level with technologies like xHTML, CSS,
- Should have clear communication skills � both written and spoken
- Knowledge of content management systems like Movable Type, Joomla,
Drupal would be a plus.
- Knowledge of different development platforms like Java, ASP.Net would
be a plus
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter, CakePHP or Ruby on Rails
will also be a plus.
- Formal education in technology will also be a plus
*E-mail us back with the following details* at gurpreet[AT]dotahead.com:
- Updated Word format resume
- Description of projects undertaken and your role in those projects
- Salary expectations (annual)
- Currently working?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]