Bangalore PHP Meetup on October 31st

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      We're having the Bangalore PHP meetup on the last Saturday of this month, the 31st. Microsoft has provided the venue for this month's meet. So we're meeting this month at their office just off the Intermediate Ring Road. You can get more details about the meet at:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/11578824/

      The address and the link to the map to the venue for this month's meet can be found in the link above.

      Join our Meetup group and RSVP to the event to let us know that you are attending. Even if you can't make it this time, join the group and you'll be notified of our future meets.

      We're getting talks lined up for the meet and here are a few topics suggested by our members. If you would like to volunteer for a topic, add it to the list or let me know - http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/pages/Proposed_Talks/

      Looking forward to seeing you all. If you have questions or need directions to get to the venue, let me know.

      Also, do forward this mail to your friends who would be interested in joining us for the event.