Re: Please Help

  • prasannah.ganeshan
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
      I'm having the same issue. But I'm not sure how to set up the ORACLE_HOME.

      My environment is
      WIndows XP
      Xammp (Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2)

      I want to connect to a remote oracle database. I have installed the oracle client as well. When I try to connect through a php script I get

      Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that PATH includes the directory with Oracle Instant Client libraries in C:\...\data.php on line 31

      Please help me with this.

      -Prasannah