Bangalore PHP Meetup

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      An update on the meet. We should be having the meet during the last week of October. We're in the process of arranging a venue for the meet and the exact dates based on the venue's availability.

      To work this out, we would like to know how many PHP'ers will be interesting in joining us so we can get numbers to finalize the venue.

      Please join our meetup group at -
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/
      and vote in the following poll to help us get an approximate head count:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/polls/207590/

      If you have suggestions for talks during the meetup, let's discuss in this group and volunteers for the talks are always welcome :)

      Thanks in advance.