PHP Meetup in Bangalore

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hi,

      We're planning a meetup in Bangalore to get PHP users together this month. We're still in the process of figuring out the details of when and where we're holding the meetup.

      If you're interested in meeting up with other PHP users in Bangalore, join our meetup.com group and register your interest to join in.

      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/

      We'll keep you posted here with more details of the meetup as we finalize them.