Re: For frehsers only

  • Vinay
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
      Give me ur contact in formation.....

      I can send u my resume

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "raja sekhar babu" <theskydownlines@...> wrote:

      > Hi ,
      >
      > There is a chance to get recruited for freshers for a start-up in Bangalore
      >
      > Min Req : Well Known with any programming Lang and OOPS Concepts.
      > Adv : Knowledge in PHP,AJAX,JAVASCRIPTS,MYSQL
      >
      > We are looking for some serious freshers for full-time positions.
      >
      > Work Location : BTM-Bangalore
      > WORK-FROM-HOME : Not Permitted.
      > Training : Given.
      >
      > Adv : You'll be posted in a product dev team where you can work with few of the
      > renowned tech experts in bang.Here you get a chance to explore web-technologies
      > at full stretch.If your working skills meet our req we would give you a chance
      > to be a founding-team-member for the product you're working on.
      >
      > Interested candidates can send your profiles to theskydownlines@ with
      > sub : 'Interested To Explore Myself'
      >
      > Preference shall be given for first-In

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
        theskydownlines at yahoo dot com
        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/
        http://harshamv.com/blog

        "I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a
        minute." - Warren Buffett
        Sent from Bangalore, KA, India

      • Mayank Sahni
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
          Dear Raja Sekher Babu

          Kindly find attached my detailed resume for your reference and review.

          Regards mayank sahni