For frehsers only

  • raja sekhar babu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hi ,

      There is a chance to get recruited for freshers for a start-up in Bangalore

      Min Req : Well Known with any programming Lang and OOPS Concepts.
      Adv : Knowledge in PHP,AJAX,JAVASCRIPTS,MYSQL

      We are looking for some serious freshers for full-time positions.

      Work Location : BTM-Bangalore
      WORK-FROM-HOME : Not Permitted.
      Training : Given.

      Adv : You'll be posted in a product dev team where you can work with few of the
      renowned tech experts in bang.Here you get a chance to explore web-technologies
      at full stretch.If your working skills meet our req we would give you a chance
      to be a founding-team-member for the product you're working on.

      Interested candidates can send your profiles to theskydownlines@... with
      sub : 'Interested To Explore Myself'

      Preference shall be given for first-In
    • Vinay
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
        Give me ur contact in formation.....

        I can send u my resume

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "raja sekhar babu" <theskydownlines@...> wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > There is a chance to get recruited for freshers for a start-up in Bangalore
        >
        > Min Req : Well Known with any programming Lang and OOPS Concepts.
        > Adv : Knowledge in PHP,AJAX,JAVASCRIPTS,MYSQL
        >
        > We are looking for some serious freshers for full-time positions.
        >
        > Work Location : BTM-Bangalore
        > WORK-FROM-HOME : Not Permitted.
        > Training : Given.
        >
        > Adv : You'll be posted in a product dev team where you can work with few of the
        > renowned tech experts in bang.Here you get a chance to explore web-technologies
        > at full stretch.If your working skills meet our req we would give you a chance
        > to be a founding-team-member for the product you're working on.
        >
        > Interested candidates can send your profiles to theskydownlines@ with
        > sub : 'Interested To Explore Myself'
        >
        > Preference shall be given for first-In

      • Harsha M V
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
          theskydownlines at yahoo dot com
          --
          Harsha M V

          http://harshamv.com/
          http://harshamv.com/blog

          "I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a
          minute." - Warren Buffett
          Sent from Bangalore, KA, India

        • Mayank Sahni
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
            Dear Raja Sekher Babu

            Kindly find attached my detailed resume for your reference and review.

            Regards mayank sahni