Req for Fulltime/Part-time jobs in Bangalore

  • raja sekhar babu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hi ,

      There is a chance to get recruited for freshers/exp for a start-up in Bangalore

      Min Req : Well Known with any programming Lang and OOPS Concepts.
      Adv : Knowledge in PHP,AJAX,JAVASCRIPTS,MYSQL

      We are looking for some serious candidates either freshers/exp for full-time and part-time.

      Work Location : BTM-Bangalore
      WORK-FROM-HOME : Not Permitted.
      Training : Given for freshers.

      Adv : You'll be posted in a product dev team where you can work with few of the renowned tech experts in bang.Here you get a chance to explore web-technologies at full stretch.If your working skills meet our req we would give you a chance to be a founding-team-member for the product you're working on.

      Interested candidates can send your profiles to theskydownlines@... with sub : 'Interested To Explore Myself'

      Preference shall be given for first-In