Re: [bang-phpug] Freelance or Fulltime opportunity available for a PHP Requirement

  • Haris N H
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2009
      Sir,

         I am an experienced PHP developer.I am ready to work for you either part time or full time freelance.

      Please spend some time to go through my resume
      nhharis.googlepages.com/resume.html

      Looking forward to you,
                                     Thanks

      From: saish_hr <saish_hr@yahoo. com>

      To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

      Date: Friday, 28 August, 2009, 11:30 AM

      Dear All

      We have a PHP requirement based out of Bangalore for one of our US clients. Initially they require a person with 3-4 years of strong experience on PHP who can support them on their respective project.

      This opportunity can be executed in 2 modes either as a Freelancer or in a fulltime employment.

      If interested kindly forward your resume with your compensation details.

      Thanks!

      Saish Kumar M.N.

      XCELWARE GLOBAL INCORPORATED

      Phone: 97393-44999, 26647422, 42068382

      Email ID: sk@xcelwareglobal. com

      The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

      message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

      proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

      recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify

      the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

      WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check

      this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz yahoo.com/

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos