Application for the job

  • ajay_mishra5953
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5 4:37 AM
      Dear Sir,
      I got news regarding vacany or recruitment for the post of sr. web developer from
      rediff bol search portal ,So for that reason i m sending my resume.
      Please find here an attached resume.I m ready to relocate to overseas .

      Name : Ajay Mishra
      Current Company : Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
      Current Salary : 1 Lac , 55 K P/A
      Total Exp : 1.9 yrs
      Relevant Exp : 9 Months
      Expected Salary :2 Lac ,40K P/A
      Mobile No:9930698625
      Working on :Linux(Centos),Php,Ajax,Mysql,Apache Server,Javascript
      Worked On :Oracle 11g,Java,JSP,Servlets,Apache Tomcat
    • Saish Kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9 10:57 PM
        pls fwd your soft copy of your resume.

        Thanks!
        Saish Kumar
        97393-44999
        saish_hr@...  "Seeing is believing"

        I got news regarding vacany or recruitment for the post of sr. web developer from

        rediff bol search portal ,So for that reason i m sending my resume.

        Please find here an attached resume.I m ready to relocate to overseas .

        Name : Ajay Mishra

        Current Company : Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

        Current Salary : 1 Lac , 55 K P/A

        Total Exp : 1.9 yrs

        Relevant Exp : 9 Months

        Expected Salary :2 Lac ,40K P/A

        Mobile No:9930698625

        Working on :Linux(Centos) ,Php,Ajax, Mysql,Apache Server,Javascript

        Worked On :Oracle 11g,Java,JSP, Servlets, Apache Tomcat

        Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

      • Super Jain
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10 10:15 AM
          Hello,
          Send your Resume to hr@...

          regards,

          Kushal Raj Jain

          kushal@...

          www.WebExpressIndia.com

          www.WebExpress.Tel

          http://Blog.webexpress.in

          --
          Get the secret that make 1 man worth over
          $300 million because he found a way to beat