Re: [bang-phpug] Freelance or Fulltime opportunity available for a PHP Requirement

  • madhukar garg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi Saish,

      I would like to introduce my self as Madhukar Garg. I am a PHP professional and having a great exp of 4 years in PHP. My attached CV can show you my experience and projects details.

      With reference to your email, I am interested to work as a freelancer.

      I can devote about 25-30 hours per week. I have worked for few US and Canadian clients earlier as a freelancer. Please check my CV and revert me ASAP.

      Also I would prefer to work on hourly rate of USD 10 /hr. It is negotiable.

      Looking forward to hear from you.

      Thanks
      Madhukar Garg

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2009
        Sir,

           I am an experienced PHP developer.I am ready to work for you either part time or full time freelance.

        Please spend some time to go through my resume
        nhharis.googlepages.com/resume.html

        Looking forward to you,
                                       Thanks

        From: saish_hr <saish_hr@yahoo. com>