Senior web developer required for Binary Vibes

  • Sudheer Satyanarayana
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hello group,

      We are looking to hire two senior web developers.

      Candidates with the following skills and experience may send resumes to
      career@...

      * Thorough knowledge of XHML and CSS
      * 2+ years experience with a server side scripting language like PHP
      * JavaScript and AJAX
      * Experience in supporting Internet Explorer 6 and 7 and Firefox web
      browsers
      * Familiarity with popular JavaScript frameworks like jQuery or Dojo
      Toolkit, a plus

      Position: Sr. Web Developer
      Experience: 2 to 4 years

      --

      Sudheer Satyanarayana
      Binary Vibes Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
        Hi,

        I am Haripriya working as a PHP Developer ( Sr. Software Engineer ) in LLIS.

        Current CTC: 3.60 lakha p.a
        Expected CTC: 4.3 lakhs p.a
        Notice Period: 10 days

        Thanks and Regards,