Freelance or Fulltime opportunity available for a PHP Requirement

  • saish_hr
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 11:00 PM
      Dear All

      We have a PHP requirement based out of Bangalore for one of our US clients. Initially they require a person with 3-4 years of strong experience on PHP who can support them on their respective project.

      This opportunity can be executed in 2 modes either as a Freelancer or in a fulltime employment.

      If interested kindly forward your resume with your compensation details.

      Thanks!
      Saish Kumar M.N.

      XCELWARE GLOBAL INCORPORATED
      Phone: 97393-44999, 26647422, 42068382

      Email ID: sk@...

      The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
      message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
      proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
      recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
      the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

      WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check
      this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    • madhukar garg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
        Hi Saish,

        I would like to introduce my self as Madhukar Garg. I am a PHP professional and having a great exp of 4 years in PHP. My attached CV can show you my experience and projects details.

        With reference to your email, I am interested to work as a freelancer.

        I can devote about 25-30 hours per week. I have worked for few US and Canadian clients earlier as a freelancer. Please check my CV and revert me ASAP.

        Also I would prefer to work on hourly rate of USD 10 /hr. It is negotiable.

        Looking forward to hear from you.

        Thanks
        Madhukar Garg

        Email ID: sk@xcelwareglobal. com

        The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

        message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

        proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

        recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify

        the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

        WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check

        this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no

        * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

        See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

      • Haris N H
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2009
          Sir,

             I am an experienced PHP developer.I am ready to work for you either part time or full time freelance.

          Please spend some time to go through my resume
          nhharis.googlepages.com/resume.html

          Looking forward to you,
                                         Thanks

          From: saish_hr <saish_hr@yahoo. com>