How to integrate paypal in PHP

  • pm.patil7
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      How to integrate paypal in PHP? i hv a cart in my project wherein user places the order. After that order page i hv to take him to the paypal page. pls help me in this.

      Thanks in advance,
      Prashant Patil
    • jegan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
        hi ,
        You want your own payment page ? or payment at paypal site ?
        Better u read the paypal documentation first. that available on their site.
        they provide many method to integrate .. choose the best that match ur
        requirement. there are many API's available.Very good docs are available for
        all API's.

        Jegan

        On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM, pm.patil7 <pm.patil7@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > How to integrate paypal in PHP? i hv a cart in my project wherein user
        > places the order. After that order page i hv to take him to the paypal page.
        > pls help me in this.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Prashant Patil

      • ankur
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
          Hey,

          Plz chk paypal sandbox here - https://developer.paypal.com/
          Get a login in sandbox you can try with some dummy purchase.

          This will solve all your query.
          Paypal doc is like life saver. :)

          Happy Coding.

          -=-=-=