Web Developer

  • priya.ramanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      Web Developer

      Seeking for Web Developer with 2-5 Yrs.exp.

      COMPANY PROFILE
      ---------------
      We are software development company Based in Bangalore,
      India and founded in January 2000, Baba9 is a privately
      owned, 100% export oriented company with customers from
      Europe. Since the inception we have year after year
      proved to be an asset for our clients and wish to expand,
      improve and achieve much more in the coming years.

      JOB PROFILE
      -----------

      We are seeking an experienced PHP Developer with proven commercial
      exposure, strong problem solving and analytical skills. Candidates
      should be result oriented with the ability to work to tight
      deadlines in a challenging and fast paced environment.

      Skills should consist of:

      Candidates should have an expert knowledge of PHP with at least 2
      years of practical work experience in PHP Detailed knowledge
      of HTML with at least 3 years of practical work experience
      Profound experience in programming SQL databases, knowledge
      of mySQL is of advantage Familiar with working on a Linux Operating System

      More detail:http://www.baba9.com/Web_developer_jobs.html

      COMPANY LOCATION:
      56, Bowring Hospital Road, 1st Floor Nandhi House,
      Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001.

      POST FOR:-
      Web Developer