MYSQL fetching problem

  • juju pk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2009
      hiretrieve the field normally using mysql_fetch_array['subcat'].put the result in a variable for eg: $sub_cat.It will contain all the values alon with commas.now seperate the commas using explode function.
      $elements=explode(",",$sub_cat);elements[0] will contain first value.elements[1] will contain second value and so on..thanks
      nithin

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

    • Abdul Rehman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
        Hi, Just use regexp in the query if you can't get solution then call me.

        Warm Regards,
        Er. Abdul Rehman,
        (Software Developer)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009