Re: [bang-phpug] How to include picture in sql database using wamp server?

  • binoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2009
      Hi Arul,
      You can do in two way
      1) save the picture file in a server folder and save the file path in the database table.
      at the time of showing take the file path form the table and give it in the img src
      src="your file path"

      2) Save the image as data. and showing time take it and show.

      With Regards
      Binoy.M.V

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2009
        This link will help you...