how to change image size in web page using php?

  • arul_sreeyaa2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
      I want change the image width and height and so on.. using php.So,please help me.....
    • binoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
        make ur question clear.
        :)

        With Regards
        Binoy.M.V

        I want change the image width and height and so on.. using php.So,please help me.....

        Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/