How to include picture in sql database using wamp server?

  • arul_sreeyaa2006
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
      I want display picture in web by retrieving picture from sql database by using wamp server.
    • Mireen S
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2009
        Hello

        You can save image name in table and using php loop call them and display. see that you have given the correct path.

        Thank you

        Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

      • binoy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2009
          Hi Arul,
          You can do in two way
          1) save the picture file in a server folder and save the file path in the database table.
          at the time of showing take the file path form the table and give it in the img src
          src="your file path"

          2) Save the image as data. and showing time take it and show.

          With Regards
          Binoy.M.V

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2009
            This link will help you...