Best Practices for Logging

  • Tapan Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Hi All,

      I am trying to implement logging on a client project. Currently we log each
      and every function call, web service requests, responses and so on. However,
      it is not useful to stack up piles of logs which become non-reviewable.

      I would like to know about best practices for logging in PHP. It will be
      great to know from people who have experience in implementing the same. Any
      reference starting points would also be appreciated.

      Regards,
      Tapan