Re: how to run php program in wamp server in windows xp?

  • vinay_bgk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      May be u have errors in php check once php code

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "arul_sreeyaa2006" <arul_sreeyaa2006@...> wrote:

      > I have problem in running php program in wamp server2.0 in windows xp.After I installed wamp server I created one folder in www directry and placed my php files in that directory then I open localhost, I able to view my folder under my project heading and I click that one I able to view all my php files and then clicked one file,i not able to view output of php but I can view html output in that same file.So please help me......

    • Imran Khan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        1. Check if you have enabled the short tags.
        2. You paste your code that you are running...
        *

        Warm Regards
        Imran Khan
        PHP Project Lead*

        On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM, arul_sreeyaa2006 <
        arul_sreeyaa2006@...> wrote:

        > I have problem in running php program in wamp server2.0 in windows
        > xp.After I installed wamp server I created one folder in www directry and
        > placed my php files in that directory then I open localhost, I able to view
        > my folder under my project heading and I click that one I able to view all
        > my php files and then clicked one file,i not able to view output of php but
        > I can view html output in that same file.So please help me......

      • Sinash Shajahan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          May be you will have to set the short open tag to on mod.

          Sinash Shajahan