how to run php program in wamp server in windows xp?

  • arul_sreeyaa2006
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 10:15 PM
      I have problem in running php program in wamp server2.0 in windows xp.After I installed wamp server I created one folder in www directry and placed my php files in that directory then I open localhost, I able to view my folder under my project heading and I click that one I able to view all my php files and then clicked one file,i not able to view output of php but I can view html output in that same file.So please help me......
    • vinay_bgk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 10:34 PM
        May be u have errors in php check once php code

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "arul_sreeyaa2006" <arul_sreeyaa2006@...> wrote:

        > I have problem in running php program in wamp server2.0 in windows xp.After I installed wamp server I created one folder in www directry and placed my php files in that directory then I open localhost, I able to view my folder under my project heading and I click that one I able to view all my php files and then clicked one file,i not able to view output of php but I can view html output in that same file.So please help me......

      • Imran Khan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 10:37 PM
          1. Check if you have enabled the short tags.
          2. You paste your code that you are running...
          *

          Warm Regards
          Imran Khan
          PHP Project Lead*

          On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM, arul_sreeyaa2006 <
          arul_sreeyaa2006@...> wrote:

          > I have problem in running php program in wamp server2.0 in windows
          > xp.After I installed wamp server I created one folder in www directry and
          > placed my php files in that directory then I open localhost, I able to view
          > my folder under my project heading and I click that one I able to view all
          > my php files and then clicked one file,i not able to view output of php but
          > I can view html output in that same file.So please help me......

        • Sinash Shajahan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 11:44 PM
            May be you will have to set the short open tag to on mod.

            Sinash Shajahan