Re: [bang-phpug] mysqli error

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      Hello
      Yes the extention is enabled and mysqli dll aslo in php folder but still they give me error.Even when i try mysql the also give me same error.

      Thank you.

      ansar ansar <ansarahmed_8@...> wrote: Hi Pritesh,

      Check whether mysqli extension is enabled in php.ini file.

      Ansar Ahmed

      pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote: Hello
      checked my this line code i write in php class.
      line is
      $this->mMysqli = new mysqli(DB_HOST,DB_USER,DB_PASSWORD,DB_DATABASE);

      and i got error is
      Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in E:\webs\test\ajaxproect\validate.class.php on line 13

      so pls help me i dont undertsnd the error.

      Thank you