Wanted FreeLance Developer

  • ganeshvkin@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hi

      We are a new Start Up looking for some free lancer developer who has hands on experiance on CMS Tools.
      The development platform will be Cake PHP framework.
      Any body interested can contact me back
      ganeshvkin@...

      With regards
       Ganesh

    • Amit Agarwal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
        Yes i am interested to start for it.

        please revert me your updates.

        Thanks & Regards
        Amit Agarwal

        We are a new Start Up looking for some free lancer developer who has hands on experiance on CMS Tools.
        The development platform will be Cake PHP framework.
        Any body interested can contact me back
        ganeshvkin@yahoo. co.in

        With regards
        Ganesh